REDSTACK™ range of software categories
As a leading provider of design and engineering software, our industry leading experts can guide you to the right mix of architecture, design or engineering software based on an understanding of your requirements, process, personnel, and workflow. We offer a range of software solutions from leading providers including AUTODESK®, ARCHIBUS®, IESVE, CTOLO™, FUZOR and SYNCHRO Software solutions. See more information on our full range of products below,
IESVE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
An Integrated Building Analysis Software System for architects and engineers, planners and facilities managers. Whether you are a complete newcomer to IESVE software or youre looking to enhance the skills you have already acquired, we have training programmes which can be tailored to accommodate your needs. All our training packages are presented in an interactive, open format making it easier for you to learn new skills across our VE analysis tools.
ARCHIBUS® FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Facilities and Real Estate Management Software that is Proven, Scalable, Cost-Effective
Facilities and Real Estate Management Software that is Proven, Scalable, Cost-Effective ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of leading-edge, run-anywhere applications to accommodate your organization’s needs. No matter if you operate in a Windows or Web-based environment, whether you are a one-person shop or a multinational enterprise, ARCHIBUS delivers proven, scalable, and most importantly, highly cost-effective solutions with a rapid ROI that improves your competitiveness and profitability.
Whether you need a system for a single user within a department, or an implementation for an organization that requires worldwide access via the Internet, ARCHIBUS has a cost-efficient solution for you.
Flexible.Modular.Cost-effective. ARCHIBUS applications let you easily assemble the capabilities that specifically address your most pressing real estate, infrastructure and facilities management requirements.
Third Party Products
The ARCHIBUS Developer Network (ADN) is a community of 3rd party developers who create product and service offerings that enhance and expand the functionality of the ARCHIBUS product.
ARCHIBUS > Platform Options
Facilities and Real Estate Management Solutions Scaled to Your Needs
ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers a variety of platform options to accommodate your organization’s needs – from single users within a department to worldwide access via the Internet. As your scope of your activities expands or evolves, you can seamlessly scale your ARCHIBUS deployment.
Choose the platform option that best suits your organization’s strategic goals and budget:
The ability to visually review and improve a project plan 5, 10 or 100 times on your computer, before you break ground, and throughout the duration of the project, makes Synchro PRO a valuable tool for the entire team.
Who uses Synchro?
Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors, Specialty Supplier ad consultants use Synchro for the Construction of buildings, infrastructure, roads and bridges, healthcare facilities, industrial processes, oil and gas, power and alternative energy, marine and mining projects.
Synchro is unique in its ability to enable full round trip data synchronization to facilitate workflows for both upstream and downstream delivery processes.
Synchro leads the industry with 4D spatial coordination and uniquely offers both static and dynamic analysis and space-time clash identification and reporting for early conflict resolution.
Only Synchro provides real time visualizations with intelligent linking between tasks, resources and the 3D model for instant revisions and what if planning.
Only Synchro PRO provides object subdivision and drawing tools accurately reflect your construction approach in the simulation without having to go to the designer for revisions.
Synchro is cost effective and scales- any team member can view project files and cooperate for FREE with Synchro Open Viewer.
Our support team is here to help you get up and running and answer questions. We offer personal over the top support, always.
Fuzor Virtual Construction (VDC) launches your project from design into construction. Fuzor VDC is engineered for design-build and construction professionals whose daily tasks focus on buildability, validation and analysis, project scheduling, and overall project functionality. Fuzor VDC provides specialized 2D-3D connectivity and 4D scheduling capabilities while integrating Fuzor's VR capabilities and extensive host of design and analysis tools to streamline your construction workflow process and maximize your AEC productivity.
NEVARIS Building Software FUNCTIONS
- Navigation inside BOQ (bill of quantities)
- Cost estimating of offers, orders and labour
- Integration of overhead calculation or apportionment
- Creation of sub-items on several levels
- Calculation with operating resources, wages, materials, equipment, subcontractors
- Dynamic calculation methods with global and local variables
- Free calculation of site equipment or costs in need of allocation
- Adoption of predefined template calculations with prices and methods
- Support of specific German and Austrian forms (EFB-Blätter, K-Blätter)
- Interactive ABC analyses about items and operating resources
- Overview with direct comparison of costs and prices
SIMPLE & EFFICIENT
Construction cost estimating is of strategic importance for construction companies. Accuracy and velocity often decide whether a company wins a bid or not. NEVARIS construction estimating software has been developed based on practical experience and supports you during all phases of bidding and awarding as well as price optimization.
The BOQs provide the basis for cost estimating and are usually imported from a data carrier. If used together with predefined template calculations, the entire process from the import of the BOQ to complete cost estimating only takes a few minutes. Both the simple access to existing and stored project calculations and the fast and easy way of applying changes give construction companies the chance to make necessary adjustments to the respective projects quickly and easily. Project-related adjustments are possible at any time. A re-calculation of the entire project takes only a few seconds. Interactive ABC analyses sharpen our perception of what is essential. You can quickly find the most important items, materials and the essential hourly rates.
- Graphic display of your building project's progress – with warnings if order quantities are exceeded
- Invoicing possible in accordance with growth in volume or cumulative
- Recording of billing quantities in tabular form either with or without bill of quantities
- Optional entry of growth in volume or total quantity
- Surcharges to gross and net invoice sums as desired
- Recording of supplements in accordance with applicable standards
- Quantity and cost overview per item, on several levels and of the entire building project
- Order-related overview of all invoices issued
- Write-protection for approved and issued invoices and site measuring
- Cover and final sheet can easily be designed by the user
NEVARIS CONSTRUCTION INVOICING
For the company's liquidity it is essential that invoices are issued on time. Nobody will pay without having been invoiced before. All engineers involved in order management and billing are familiar with this challenge: monthly invoices have to be made out for every construction site and a final invoice upon completion of the construction project. In addition numerous documents have to be provided and enclosed with invoices. Performing these tasks is supported efficiently and effectively by NEVARIS construction software.
INVITATION TO TENDER: NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Preparation of specifications in accordance with ÖNORM, GAEB and freely configurable layout (internal)
- Copying of positions from sample specification, catalogues and own projects
- Direct access to STLB-Bau, DBD and specifications (ÖNORM)
- Certified import and export acc. to GAEB and ÖNORM
- Connection to Nemetschek Allplan Design2Cost via XCA
- Checking process in acc. with GAEB and ÖNORM with direct error corretion
- Changing and recording of items directly in layout view
- Formatted short and long text
TENDERS MADE EASY – PREPARE BILL OF QUANTITIES DIRECTLY IN THE LAYOUT
NEVARIS allows you to prepare your complete bill of quantities with all individual steps, optionally also directly in the layout. You can easily and simply access items from catalogues or existing specifications during this process. Quantities can be directly determined for each position. Working with NEVARIS you will be automatically guided through all process steps – easy, transparent & efficient.
INVITATION TO TENDER:NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Individual numbering of items with any desired increments
- Integration of text modules in all formatted texts
- Graphics in long text (GAEB) or as annex (ÖNORM)
- Quantity determination as auxiliary calculation with variables
- Full text search in item list
- Spell check
- Sorting and display in acc. with specification layout or any desired catalogue
- (DIN 276, range of services, locations,…)
- Sheets can be printed directly or exported as Excel / XPS
- Active result with online display of results
INVITATIONS TO TENDER – FLEXIBLE AND INDIVIDUAL
NEVARIS offers a multitude of practical functions, e.g. the flexible and individually configurable layout of BOQs or a layout in accordance with applicable standards. This is directly followed by an inspection process with immediate correction of any mistakes identified. This makes your TAI process even more secure.
AWARD OF CONTRACT: NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Integrated administration of bidders with address import or manual entry
- Mailing-assistant for invitation to tender: Selection of output form, covering letters, annexes
- Import of quotations through bidder file
- Interactive online price comparison list with manual registration of bidders
- Graphic display lowest/highest bidder and deviations from reference bidder
- Individual filtering, sorting and grouping
- Direct determination and display of results on the screen
- Possibility of transfer to Excel
- Assistant for awarding of building services / Award of partial contracts / contracts by lots
- Mailing of order specifications to contractor
SPEEDING UP THE CONTRACT AWARD PROCESS – FASTER CONTRACT AWARD AND IMMEDIATE BUDGET CHECK
You request prices from your selected bidders during the awarding process. You can compare their quotations directly and interactively on the monitor. You sort, group and filter specifications in accordance with any desired criteria and are thus able to quickly identify differences between the individual quotations. If you change individual items during negotiations, for example, you can immediately see the effects on the result and the planned budget.
SITE MEASURING/INVOICE CHECKING: NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Administration of cumulative, partial and final invoices
- Import of billing data in accordance with ÖNORM A2063 and REB 23.003
- Immediate calculatory check of the billing quantities sent
- Traceable corrections of estimated quantities
- Printing of corrected measurement sheets and billing quantities
- Direct mailing of correction protocol
- Graphic comparison of of target / actual quantities
- Registration and administration of supplements
SITE MEASURING-/ INVOICE CHECKING –VALIDATE SUBMITTED BILLINGS
In the process "Site measuring-/ invoice checking" you administer and correct incoming invoices related to awarded contracts, import billing data carriers in acc. with ÖNORM or REB and check the estimated quantities submitted. If corrections are necessary, you can either make these corrections in a traceable form in individual lines of the estimate, and you will immediately see the effects this has on the overall results. Any changes are directly sent to the contractor in a correction protocol. You always have a good overview, which portion of the order quantity has already been billed and where the order quantity might be exceeded, also with cumulative partial and fi nal invoices. Possible appendices to the principal contract are also administered in this process, approved supplements are taken into account in the comparison order quantity and billing quantity.
COST DETERMINATION: NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Preparation of a budget based on planning benchmarks
- Layout in acc. with DIN 276, ÖNORM B-1801 or trades
- Taking into account specifi cation items in the cost calculations,
- quotation and cost determination
- Direct comparison with preliminary stage in every phase
- Graphic comparison of planning phases
COST DETERMINATION – FROM THE EARLY PLANNING STAGE TO COST CONTROL
Break down the costs of your building project into cost groups with different level of detail. In this way you can quickly and efficiently estimate the costs for your project. Refine preliminary planning based on concept panning and integrate scaled drawings and qualitative building descriptions - to ensure that you always have all your costs under control.
ELEMENT BOOK:NEVARIS FUNCTIONS
- Cost determination based on element method
- Fast way from building component to specifications
- Basis for graphic quantity determination with CAD (e.g. Allplan)
- Assign items to element via factors
- Quantity determination at room and element level
- Automatic generation of specifications
ELEMENT BOOK – USE THE ADVANTAGES OF ROOM BOOK AND ELEMENT METHOD
Using the element and structural component cost estimate you can quickly and precisely determine the costs for the construction of a building. Elements consist of several items of different trades and summarize an entire structural component. These items are added to the element with an "estimated" factor based on experience. Elements should be formed from items of BOQs as it is thus possible to use current prices in the element book. Specifications based on trades can be automatically generated from element books and are then used as basis for invitations to tender. In addition element books may be used as basis for cost estimates (e.g. in accordance with DIN 276). Working with CAD (e.g. Allplan) offers the possibility to assign specific elements to the individual structural components during planning. The quantities derived from the structural model can be transferred to Nevaris to determine their exact costs.